Advertisement

.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Deepika Doesn't Believe She is a Celebrity


Deepika Padukone is being counted as a star, with a dream debut with SRK, then a rocking flick with boyfriend Ranbir and now a flick with Akshay Kumar, Deepika is easily transformed into a celebrity but the leggy lass doesn’t believe that she is a celebrity.

She says, “I don’t consider myself a celebrity. I believe that I’ve had a fantastic upbringing and I believe my parents have kept me really grounded and rooted. I hope that success never gets to me.”

“I’ve seen my father (badminton champion Prakash Padukone) handle success really well and I hope I continue in the same way because I believe that fame and money are secondary things. The main thing is to enjoy your work.”

Well she should say this after a disastrous flick like C2CC.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Deepika Padukone Updates

Aamir Khan News